Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sorry (Said in a British Accent)

I'm so sorry that my blog posts have been a little MIA lately. Classes have started and I've been doing all the crazy reading and preparing for assessments and such. Also, I'm taking a travel writing class in which I have to keep another blog about my time here in England. I will be keeping this blog up, using some of the things I post on my other blog as well as content written just for this blog.

This second blog is written for class and contains a lot more description and reflection about the things I'm doing and experiencing. But I will warn you--the posts are almost always over a thousand words, usually much more, so read at your own risk (what can I say, I tend to write as much as I talk).

In this blog you'll find more detailed posts about my travels including train travel, the hostel in Scotland, a rant or two and more.

If you'd like to take a look, go ahead: www.acstravelfirsts.blogspot.co.uk

I'll be posting to this blog about London very soon, and another about the Harry Potter tour in a few days so be on the lookout for that!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of autumn x


No comments:

Post a Comment