Thursday, October 25, 2012

Laughter Is the Best Medicine

Hello my beautiful blog readers. I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite British videos that I've been shown since I got here. Enjoy!

I Think You'll Find That's Legal Tender

I did actually use some Scottish money in England, but they didn't seem to care. Maybe because I'm American and not Scottish. 

Best Marketing Ever 

Warning: This song will get stuck in your head. 

Yes, They're Speaking English

I dare you to understand everything they're saying on the first go. 

Fenton!

It actually took them a while to figure out who this dog it. At first they thought his name was Benton, but then discovered his name is Fenton. This video made headlines everywhere when it appeared last year.

Double English, Or Double Scottish 

This one gets me every time. Both David Tennant and Catherine Tate are on Doctor Who so there are a few Doctor Who jokes, but I think you'll find it funny even if you don't know anything about Doctor Who,

Hope you all enjoyed these videos as I did. Which one was your favorite?

Cheers, Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment